Different banks require different documents for processing a housing loan. Broadly, following documents are required by the banks :
Proof of Income :
- Copies of balance sheet, profit and loss accounts, computation of income and Income tax returns for the last 3 years (in case of Self Employed)
- Salary certificates and form No. 16 for the last three years (in case of salaried)
- TDS certificate for last 3 years
- Bank Statements showing credit entries for salary / Professional fees received for the past 12 months
- Professional qualification certificated etc.
Title of flat :
- Copy of the Property sale deed.
- Title report by a solicitor.
- NOC from the builder / condominium / society
- Amenities agreement, if any.
Other Documents :
- Proof of age – copy of passport, driving license etc. (with Dt of Birth)
- Proof of Residence – Copy of ration card, passport, etc.
- Photographs with signature.
- Documentation required for guarantor, if any.
Residence And Age Proof :
- Voter’s I-card.
- Ration Card / Phone Bill / Electricity Bil
Income Proof :
- Attested Salary Slips for the last 3 months in original or salary certificates with deduction.
- Bank Passbook for last 6 months (Salary Account).
- Income Tax – Form 16 Xerox (Photocopy).
- PAN card.
Employment Proof :
- Appointment Letter / Increment Letter / Confirmation Letter.
- Copy of company I-card.
- Company Profile.
- Company Brochures.
Common Documents :
- Cheque for Processing Fees.
- Photograph of Applicant and Co-applicant.
- It taken any other loan, outstanding amount proof or loan closure certificate.
- Incase of guarantors, same set of documents, as applicants are required.